Japan invented a machine that catches thieves.
They took it out to different countries for a test.
1. U.S.A, in 30 minutes it caught 20 thieves;
2. UK, in 30 minutes it caught 500 thieves;
3. Spain, in 20 minutes it caught 25 thieves;
4. Ghana, in 10 minutes it caught 6,000 thieves;
5. Malaysia, in 5 minutes the machine was stolen.
By the time, "Hello! Inspector Sahab, Bombay Police Station Hey.." the bandits has gone...This is going to happen in 1Malaysia if all sort of bombastic terms are introduced but none in action.