Tuesday 21 July 2009

Reinventing UMNO From Cultural-And knowledge Illiterate


….they say, freedom of expression….. UMNO Leaders Attending Courses...ha..ha..
Why?'cos they are happy to have 'brain tumor'.. may be. Or may be they are going to rectify 'genius nuts' in UMNO.

BRAIN TUMOR

Doctor : I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.

Mr. TPM: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)

Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?

Mr.TPM : Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?

Doctor : Then why are you so happy?

Mr. TPM: Because that proves I have a brain!


DEATH OF HIS MOTHER:

Mr. TPM:(crying) The doctor called, Mom's dead.

Friend : Condolence, my friend.
(After 2 minutes) Mr. TPM cries even louder

Friend : What now?

Mr. TPM : My sister just called, her mom died too!

MR. TPM WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL:

Teacher : What is 5 plus 4?

Mr. TPM : 9

Teacher : What is 4 plus 5?

Mr. TPM : Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!!
.........Good Luck UMNO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment